Senior Account Manager, London
Channel Factory EU is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager (Sr. AM) with a passion for service. The Sr. AM strives to exceed the expectations of their clients, team members, and co-workers by going above and beyond in their day to day.
The Sr. AM will be working with existing clients as well as creating new client relations and partnerships. We’re a fast-growing team with our HQ in Stockholm. Are you ready for an exciting journey in the UK Market?
- Understanding and communicating how Channel Factory’s products will assist clients in reaching their marketing goals
- Managing client partnerships from start to finish. Including, strategy, brief response, media plan creation, execution, reporting and invoicing
- Owning and incrementally growing a book of business by focusing on client retention, growth, renewal, and satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining short and long-term Account Plans for each designated account
- Monitoring campaign pacing and KPI performance and conducting on-going discussions with relevant internal team members and clients; proactively addressing any issues, helping with campaign optimizations
- Analytical and critical evaluation capability required for use in post-campaign analysis
- Responding to all client requests with urgency by using knowledge and understanding of all internal systems
- Leading internal and external pre-campaign kick-off calls, setting clear expectations and measures from the start, act as a technical lead for the client by serving as the single point-of-contact with the Ad Operations team for all executional inquiries
- Generating and sending thorough weekly and final reporting that address overall metrics, wins, insights, and recommendations
- Expanding relationships through regular client communication to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Actively up-selling and renewing existing clients
- Working side by side with Sales to expand the business, provide brief responses and help with ad-hoc client requests
- Educating clients post-sales about Channel Factory’s offering for both managed and self-service products; working with external partners to provide best solutions for the client
- Using Salesforce to help with forecasting and to track/manage opportunities
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, an ideal candidate has 1+ year Google Ads Management experience from reporting & campaign monitoring perspective
- Maintaining and updating proficiencies in the video marketing space
- Reporting to Account Director Europe & Sales Director in the local market
- Interest in YouTube as medium is a big plus!
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, an ideal candidate has 1+ year Google Ads Management experience
- Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD, Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
- Have strong communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
- Thrive as a presenter and be passionate about sales
- Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs is a must!
- Client facing experience working with both agencies and brands
- Able to help develop and set best practices and help train other team members to stay competitive in an ever-changing digital landscape
- Strategy savvy in everything from planning to pricing campaigns
- Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented professional
- A collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world
- Fluent in the Salesforce platform
- Google Ads or YouTube certified a plus
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the European Market? Please email your application together with a cover letter using the subject line “CF Sr Account Manager – London” to firstname.lastname@example.org.