ACCOUNT MANAGER, Stockholm
Channel Factory EU is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager (AM) with a passion for video marketing and execution. The AM strives to exceed the expectations of clients, team members, and co-workers by going above and beyond in their day to day.
The AM is a dynamic, strategic, media professional with experience in the video marketing sphere – both on and off YouTube. They are passionate about growing and learning more about the digital platforms, offerings, and capabilities. Through meticulous attention to detail, the AM can manage multiple complex projects with ease. The ideal candidate has exceptional organizational skills, has a passion for analytics, and is open to wearing multiple hats.
We’re a fast-growing team with our HQ in Stockholm. Are you ready for an exciting journey in the European Market?
- Responsible for launching, maintaining and reporting on campaigns
- Working alongside the rest of the Account Management team to grow a book of business by focusing on client retention, growth, renewal, and satisfaction
- Maintaining and growing your own client stock
- Staying one step ahead and proactive in your work with clients
- Respond with urgency to general client requests using your understanding of all internal systems
- Generating thorough campaign reports that address overall metrics, wins and insights
- Maintaining and updating proficiencies in the video marketing space
- Supporting the Account Management team with any day-to-day tasks needed
- Reporting to Senior management
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, an ideal candidate has some YouTube and/or digital video experience
- Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD, Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs is a must
- Client facing experience. Working with both agencies and brands highly preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst to learn about Sales, Account Management, and the digital landscape in addition to teaching others
- Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
- Have strong communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world
- Fluent in the Salesforce platform
- Google Ads or YouTube certified a plus
- Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the European Market? Please email your application together with a personal letter using the subject line “CF Account Manager Nordics” to email@example.com.