Channel Factory, LLC
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Statement
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Channel Factory, LLC Attn: Privacy Officer/Controller
8383 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
The Types of Personal Data That We Collect
Channel Factory collects personal data from data subjects who visit our public web and mobile sites (“EU Website Visitors”) and individual representatives of our corporate customers, suppliers and business partners (“EU Business Contacts”).
- From EU Website Visitors, Channel Factory may collect the following types of personal data:Personal data provided when a visitor requests information including product information, information about business opportunities, press inquiries, and information about job openings.
- The information Channel Factory may collect includes first and last name, email and phone number.Usage, viewing and technical data, including the device identifier or IP address, when a Visitor visits our Site or affiliated sites, internet service provider; pages visited; country of origin; and files downloaded.
From EU Business Contacts, Channel Factory may collect the following types of personal data:
- Phone number, business email address, and business address
- Company information;
- Usage data; and
- Other personal data provided by the EU Business Contact.
Purposes for the Processing of Personal Data; Legal Basis
Channel Factory processes the personal data of EU data subjects for the purposes of:
- Providing information about our organization;
- Communicating with corporate business partners about business matters;
- Conducting related tasks for legitimate business purposes;
- Administration of information and network security;
- Meeting legal or regulatory requirements and Channel Factory’s internal policies; and
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
For visitors to the Channel Factory web site, the basis for the processing of personal data is consent. For all other data subjects, such processing has been determined to be in the legitimate interest of Channel Factory and the respective data subject in order to promote a business relationship.
Recipients of Personal Data
- Channel Factory shares the personal data we collect from EU data subjects, if at all, only with third party service providers contracted to provide services on our behalf and requires any such providers to maintain the confidentiality of any data Channel Factory provides to them.
Transfer of Personal Data to a Third Country
Personal data collected by Channel Factory may be stored or processed in the United States or in any other country where Channel Factory or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or third party service providers maintain facilities. EU data subjects who provide personal data to Channel Factory consent to the processing and transfer of that data to the United States and around the world. Channel Factory may also execute agreements with third parties for the transfer of personal data outside of the EU using European Commission-approved Standard Contract Clauses.
All storage is secure and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place.
Personal data is retained by Channel Factory no longer than necessary to execute its obligations with business partners.
Notification of Breach
We have a notification process in place for any breach.
Access to, Modification and Deletion of Personal Information
For questions about the collection of personal data by Channel Factory, or to exercise the right to access, correct, update, or delete such data or object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data, as provided under applicable law, please contact Channel Factory:
Channel Factory, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer/Controller
8383 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 930
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Right to Withdraw Consent
Data subjects whose processing is based upon consent may withdraw that consent at any time; however, Channel Factory will not be able to provide or continue to provide services or marketing communications to the data subject.
Changes to This Statement
We may update this Compliance Statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes to this Compliance Statement, we will notify data subjects by means of a notice on this Site as well as the applicable date. We encourage website visitors, business contacts, and others to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.