Sales Manager, Paris
Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company which helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis, and one of the fastest growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. Channel Factory EU was established in August 2018 with its HQ in Stockholm and is already working with some of Europe’s largest media agencies.
We are now expanding our operations in the French region by recruiting a Sales manager.
Channel Factory is a global software and service provider 100% dedicated to maximizing YouTube’s effectiveness for brands and is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to sell its products and to build out a local Sales Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possess outstanding sales experience, a strong work ethic, and is passionate about media and digital innovation.
- Lead and drive the local Sales effort.
- Market Channel Factory products media agencies and clients.
- Provide the buyers with the right tools & knowledge to advocate our service.
- Responsible for creating the sales strategy and executing it into growth opportunities and revenue together with the Management team.
- Manage the day-to-day work with Account Management team.
- Lead the way and take ownership of agencies and partnerships.
- Report to Managing Director France.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 2-4 years of digital ad sales experience towards agencies (YT/Video experience is a plus)
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Established relationships with agencies and brand side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess understanding and ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- Hold a level of knowledge regarding the different systems, DV360, Adwords, Salesforce, MS Office etc.
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the French market? Please email your application together with a personal letter using the subject line “Sales Manager France” to email@example.com