Sales Manager, DACH
Channel Factory is a global technology and data platform that maximizes Brand Suitability, Brand Safety and Performance on YouTube, turning YouTube’s 5+ billion videos into safe, contextually targeted and efficient advertising opportunities. Channel Factory’s mission is to create a suitable video ecosystem that connects creators, brands and consumers by giving advertisers access to the most relevant content on YouTube. Channel Factory is an official YouTube measurement partner and has a global partnership with Integral Ad Science. Channel Factory works with 500+ global advertisers and has offices across the USA, Europe and Asia. Our European business was established in August 2018. Our headquarter is in Stockholm and we have offices in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and the Ukraine. Our operations in the DACH region started in early 2020 and due to our rapid growth we are now looking for a high-performing
Sales Manager DACH (m/f/x)
in Hamburg, Munich, Düsseldorf
The candidate is responsible for building and maintaining relationships mainly with media agencies, generating new business and driving revenue in a fast paced and rapidly changing industry. The candidate is a self-starter who possesses outstanding digital Sales experience and is passionate about digital media and innovation. Reporting to the Managing Director DACH in Munich. Remote work is possible.
- Finds new sales opportunities through networking and develops long term partnerships mainly with media agencies and also with direct clients in DACH.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting a new client and presenting Channel Factory’s products and services to closing the deal.
- Provides actionable insights and solutions to agencies based on their video advertising goals and Channel Factory’s capabilities; negotiates costs and terms to secure win-win partnerships.
- Takes full responsibility for agency partners: How do we expand the agency partnership? Which Channel Factory products meet their requirements best? What clients and budgets do they have? Who are key contacts?
- Educates agencies on why Brand Safety and Brand Suitability on YouTube are important and why Channel Factory’s technology is superior to all other options.
- Forecasts, tracks and reports sales performance including budget, timelines, probability to close etc.
- Collaborates with internal Channel Factory teams (Account Management, AdOps, international Sales teams) to oversee proper execution of campaigns and ensure alignment with the clients’ campaign objectives.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of digital sales experience in the DACH region. Experience in YouTube or digital video is a plus but not a must.
- Established relationships with major holding and independent media agencies.
- Ambition to excel individual and team revenue goals by executing a high number of meetings in person (post COVID) or via videoconferencing.
- Ability to execute a high number of pitches, meetings and follow-up conversations.
- Willingness to perform and work autonomously in a fast-paced and agile working environment.
- Ability to analyze clients’ video-marketing objectives, brand and ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills. Specifically the ability to assess clients’ needs and evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment quickly.
- Knowledge of Sales, negotiating and market research principles.
- Proficient in word processing programs like Google Workspace or Microsoft Office, CRM platforms like Salesforce and in videoconferencing. Experience in DV360 or Google AdWords is a plus.
- Due to the highly international nature of our business all internal communication is in English and an excellent command of written and spoken English is required. The command of German must be business fluent.
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory DACH for an exciting growth journey in the European market?
Please email your CV (no cover letter) to
Managing Director Channel Factory DACH