SALES DIRECTOR, ITALY
Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company which helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis, and one of the fastest growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. Channel Factory EU was established in August 2018 with its HQ in Stockholm and is already working with some of Europe’s largest media agencies.
Channel Factory is global software and service provider 100% dedicated to maximizing YouTube’s effectiveness for brands and is looking for a highly motivated Sales Director to sell its products and manage the local Sales Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possess outstanding sales experience, a strong work ethic, and is passionate about media and digital innovation.
- Lead, build and drive the local Sales Team.
- Market Channel Factory products through Italian media agencies and clients.
- Provide the Sales team with the right tools, knowledge etc.
- Accountable for the total budget in the Italian Market.
- Responsible for creating the sales strategy and executing it into growth opportunities and revenue together with the European Management team.
- Manage the day-to-day work between the Sales team and Account Management.
- Lead the way and take ownership of agencies and partnerships.
- Report to Sales Director Europe.
- Minimum 6-8 years of sales experience towards agencies
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Established relationships with agencies and brand side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess understanding and ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- Hold a level of knowledge regarding the different systems, DV360, Adwords, Salesforce, MS Office etc.
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the European Market? Please email your application together with a personal letter using the subject line “Sales Director Italy” to email@example.com.