Recruiter, Los Angeles
Channel Factory’s mission is to help leading global brands and agencies maximize their YouTube advertising. Recognized as an innovator and one of the fastest growing marketing companies in the US by Inc. Magazine, Channel Factory has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies deliver scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising.
Whether we’re creating new products or helping brands and agencies expand their reach, Channel Factory puts people first and works as a team to deliver the best. Our teams are customer driven, solution oriented, and performance focused.
Channel Factory is looking to grow our team with the addition of an recruiter. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building talent pipelines and will be tasked with full cycle recruiting for multiple roles. We’re seeking an individual that thrives in a fast pace, ever changing environment who adds a level of motivation to our team. The ideal candidate is sales oriented, target driven, and persistent.
- Work closely with managers to understand job requirements, develop job descriptions, and design interview questions to reflect each position
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through Boolean, social, web et al.
- Manage job postings and social channels – LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, et al.
- Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool
- Source, screen, and assess candidates in addition to preparing them for interviews with hiring managers
- Track pipeline activity to share with internal team
- Onboard new hires and organize the training process
- Maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends, and recruitment standards
- 2+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience sourcing via social channels – LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, web, Boolean, et al.
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience working with an ATS – Lever, Greenhouse, Hire et al.
- Impeccable communication skills – verbal, written and in-person
- Innate curiosity for the advertising, technology and the ability to learn quickly
Please send resumes & a short note to: Careers@ChannelFactory.com