Manager, Digital Strategy (West Coast)
The Digital Strategy Manager is a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for digital media planning, analytics, and creativity! The Manager is responsible for knowing Channel Factory’s products and offerings inside and out and creatively weaving them into our proposals. This person will be responsible for ensuring Strategists and Jr. Strategists are pushing through creative storytelling and sales showmanship through RFPs and various collateral, identifying trends to enhance and optimize client KPIs, seek creative solutions and test new products, all the while leading, inspiring, and motivating the team to success. If you are someone who thrives in a results-driven, fun and fast-paced digital media sales environment, then this is a great position for you.
- Management and PartnershipSupervise the Strategists and Jr. Strategists during the RFP process, communicating with key stakeholders on deliverables and deadlines. Lead RFPs if workload demands.
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategy on highly visible RFPs to develop tactical digital media plans that align with the most suitable Channel Factory products to successfully achieve client KPIs
- Communicate, advise, and field questions from client and Sales regarding proposals. Be able to sell and defend recommendations.
- Supervise transition of campaigns from pre- to post-sales ensuring strategists are reviewing IOs, fielding questions to aid with campaign set-up, escalating any complications to Director.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to update processes and share learnings across departments.
- Aid in team’s growth (individual and the group), strategic development and media comprehension
- Proactive Vision and ThinkingReview product and market research and historical campaign data for assigned accounts, and integrate research into RFP responses
- Collaborate with Sales to proactively pitch opportunities to non-active clients and encourage new campaigns
- 5+ years of experience at digital media agency or ad tech publisher / advertising sales organization, most recently as a digital media associate director, manager/supervisor, or sr. digital media planner, with 1+ year experience managing employees
- Candidates should have hands-on planning or campaign implementation experience associated with digital video advertising in an auction marketplace such as YouTube via Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, PMD, Programmatic, and/or DV360
- Hands-on experience with Excel (calculations, pivot tables, and graphs) and Salesforce.
- Strong sense of Leadership: Enjoys training and developing employees, creating and cultivating a positive work environment.
- Self-Starter: someone who operates with a sense of urgency, well organized, and collaborative
- Story Teller: Strong verbal and written storytelling and presentation skills including PowerPoint, status calls and emails
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work with a leading startup in a high-demand industry, and you would be working with like-minded experts aiming to transform video ad technology
- Competitive salary + bonus + comprehensive medical benefits
- Fun workplace with office happy hours and educational events
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Cell phone and Wifi Reimbursement
- NatureBox credit for snacks
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all
Founded in 2010, Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company that helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis and one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand-safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. By tapping into the deepest proprietary data pool on the market, the company enables highly customized, contextually aware, and dynamically optimized campaigns and provides industry-leading performance for a portfolio of clients across all industries.
Channel Factory is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Channel Factory makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. The company also has employee resource groups focusing on encouraging inclusion and diversity in the workplace, including an LGBTQ+ committee