KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, Sweden
Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company which helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis, and one of the fastest growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. Channel Factory EU was established in August 2018 with its HQ in Stockholm and is already working with some of Europe’s largest media agencies.
About the Role
Channel Factory Sweden is now looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to sell its products and offerings. The KAM is responsible for building and maintaining relationships, generating new business, and driving revenue in a fast paced, rapidly changing industry. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses outstanding sales experience, a strong work ethic, and is passionate about media and digital innovation.
We’re a fast growing team with our HQ in Stockholm. Are you ready for an exciting journey on the Swedish Market?
- Present why Brand Safety/Brand Suitability is important on Youtube, why you should use Channel Factory and close the deal.
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and develop long term partnerships with agencies/clients.
- Taking full responsibility for agency partners: how do we expand the agency partnership? What products should they use? Keep track of spend? Budget? What clients do they have? Who is working there?
- Overview the entire campaign process from brief to end-of-campaign report.
- Have a decent level of knowledge regarding the different systems, ViewIQ, DV360, Google Ads
- Reporting to Managing Director Nordics
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience towards agencies
- Be able to conduct a minimum of 8 meetings/week
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Established relationships with agencies and brand side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess understanding and ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven capability to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
- Comfortable with travelling for work
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the Swedish Market? Please email your application together with a personal letter to email@example.com