Key Account Manager, Europe
Channel Factory is global software and service provider 100% dedicated to maximizing YouTube’s effectiveness for brands and is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to sell its products and offerings. The KAM is responsible for building and maintaining relationships, generating new business, and driving revenue in a fast paced, rapid changing industry. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possess outstanding sales experience, a strong work ethic, and is passionate about media and digital innovation.
- Present why Brand Safety/Brand Suitability is important on Youtube, why you should use Channel Factory and close the deal.
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and develop long term partnerships with agencies/clients.
- Taking full responsibility for agency partners: how to develop agency? What products should they use? Keep track of spend? Budget? On target against Trading agreement? What clients do they have? Who are working there? Etc etc.
- Manage the entire campaign cycle from brief to end-report.
- Hold an ok level of knowledge regarding the different systems, ViewIQ, DV360, Adwords, Salesforce etc.
- Who does the KAM meet and why:
- Client lead, these will probably not plan the campaign but they are the ones talking to the client and decides about Brand Safety/Brand Suitability.
- Planners (TV, digital, social), usually allocates the money, important to get buy-in on Brand Safety/Brand Suitability to be able to increase the money to Youtube and CF.
- Programmatic byers, important because these are the ones setting up and starting campaigns. Meeting these together with Account Manager who has the tech-knowledge and together find the best solutions to buy YT through CF.
- TV-director, Online-director, Programmatic Director (together with AM), making sure we are doing the right things and develop together with the agency.
- Direct clients, continuously working with a list of direct clients. Top 3-5 clients at each agency, preferably clients on agencies that does not use CF.
- No contact with Trading Director. This will be handled on a European level.
- Together with Account Manager:
- laying plan for each media agency
- together with AM summarize meetings and discuss next step
- introduce AM to agency/client to handle the daily contact regarding campaigns and also going forward, sales
- finding processes regarding campaigns, from brief to end-report
- Account Manager will handle pricing and making offers
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience towards agencies
- Be able to conduct a minimum of 8 meetings/week
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Established relationships with agencies and brand side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess understanding and ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
- Knowledge of MS office and Salesforce