Junior Q.A. Engineer at Channel Factory, Los Angeles
Channel Factory is the leader in Social Video Marketing in search of an innovative and dedicated QA Engineer to join our growing team. We are seeking an eager, passionate, and highly skilled individual to bring our product to life. The Engineer pays relentless attention to detail and will work with the different teams to communicate our ideas, shape our brand, and increase customer demand. They will be expected to work on a variety of projects and should have a great deal of experience with technology.
An emphasis will be placed on ensuring that the latest technologies, techniques, functionality, trends, and usability best practices are used. In addition to supporting the existing infrastructure, the Engineer will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, stable, and performant product.
- Implement automated testing and solid QA procedures to ensure our product continues to meet high standards of reliability
- Track and analyze test results and work closely with developers to isolate and reproduce defects
- monitor the performance of the systems delivered and advise on troubleshooting issues
- Attend Product planning sessions and contribute ideas to the platform.
- Interface with local and remote engineers to enforce minimum quality requirements.
- Test regression of product for bi-weekly release cycles.
- Participate in product reviews.
- Interface with off-shore development teams.
- Research and learn the latest technologies related to the implementation of Channel Factory products.
- Expertise of the engineering life cycle
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA and testing methodologies
- Ability to work in diverse teams with both present and off-site peers
- Basic understanding of testing life cycles.
- Expertise in Atlassian Jira / Confluence.
- Understanding of new fads and trends
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to think and work “outside the box” using creative and proactive problem-solving skills to generate technical solutions for complex problems
- Passion for learning new software, techniques, and skills
- Stellar interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with high energy who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of digital media is a plus