Founded in 2010, Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company which helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis and one of the fastest growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. By tapping into the deepest proprietary data pool on the market, the company enables highly customized, contextually aware, and dynamically optimized campaigns and provides industry-leading performance for a portfolio of clients across all industries.
- Works with the majority of the Fortune 500, 85+ digital advertising agencies to maximize multi-million ad spend
- A sample of brand partners include (but are by no means limited to): Sony, Red Bull, Buzzfeed, Samsung, AirBnB, Intel, Asics, Toyota, Live Nation, and USPS, among many others
- Global presence: Channel Factory is based in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Detroit, London, Stockholm, Warsaw, Hong Kong, and Sydney
HR COORDINATOR, Stockholm
Channel Factory is looking to grow our team with the addition of an HR Coordinator. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building talent pipelines and will be tasked with full cycle recruiting for multiple roles. Additionally, the HR Coordinator will assist and complete administrative duties. We are seeking an individual that thrives in a fast pace, ever changing environment who adds a level of motivation to our team. The ideal candidate is target driven, persistent, and has the ability to multitask.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Work closely with managers to understand job requirements, develop job descriptions, and design interview questions to reflect each position
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through Boolean, social, web et al.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Manage job postings and social channels
- Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool
- Source, screen, and assess candidates in addition to preparing them for interviews with hiring managers
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Track pipeline activity to share with internal team
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Handle administrative duties and record-keeping
- Act as office manager and support company operations by maintaining office systems and assisting staff
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the team
- Any other duties assigned by direct manager
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with full- cycle recruiting is a plus
- Impeccable communication skills – verbal, written and in-person
- Innate curiosity for the advertising, technology, and the ability to learn quickly
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
- Collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world
- Meticulous attention to detail
Are you the right candidate for this role? Please email your cover letter and resume using the subject line “CF Hr. Coordinator – Stockholm” to firstname.lastname@example.org.