DevOps Engineer, Los Angeles
Channel Factory is the leader in Social Video Marketing in search of an innovative and dedicated DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. We are seeking an eager, passionate, and highly skilled individual to bring our product to life. The Engineer pays relentless attention to detail and will work with the different teams to communicate our ideas, shape our brand, and increase customer demand. They will be expected to work on a variety of projects and should have a great deal of experience with technology.
An emphasis will be placed on ensuring that the latest technologies, techniques, functionality, trends, and usability best practices are used. In addition to supporting existing infrastructure, the Engineer will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, stable, and high-performance product.
- Attend Product planning sessions and contribute ideas to the platform.
- Manage and tweak our existing AWS infrastructure, monitor system performance and load.
- Interface with offshore development teams.
- Research and learn the latest technologies related to the implementation of Channel Factory products.
- Expertise of the engineering life cycle
- Ability to work in diverse teams with both present and off-site peers
- Extensive Knowledge of Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of AWS and deployment technologies, including but not limited to EC2, RDS, Elastic Search, Load Balancing, DNS, Docker, Postgres, Spot Instances, etc…
- Understanding of new fads and trends
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to express creative ideas
- Passion for learning new skills
- Stellar interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with high energy who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of digital media is a plus