Associate Account Manager, Los Angeles
Channel Factory is looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for service, who goes above and beyond in their day-to-day, and strives to consistently exceed the expectations of their clients, fellow team members, and co-workers across all departments.
He/she is interested in learning about digital media, video marketing offerings, and capabilities of YouTube and off-YouTube platforms. The ideal candidate has a professional demeanor and highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. Through meticulous attention to detail, he/she can manage multiple complex projects with ease – whether they call for organizational skills, statistical analysis, or business acumen – and is always ready and excited to hit the ground running.
- Responsible for creating and pulling reports for multiple Account Manager across regions
- Minute note-taker for Account Management meetings
- Reviewing videos and campaigns for launches
- Developing targeting lists by audience and brand relevance on a campaign bases
- Assisting in the launch and maintenance of a campaign with an AM guidance
- Researching and staying up to date with relevant trends
- Working with the Designer in creating brand safe screenshots for campaign POPs
- Monitoring pacing and margin reports for campaigns
- Assisting in special projects as assigned by AM-MGMT
- Hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency is a plus
- Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD, Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs is a must!
- Client facing experience working with both agencies and brands highly preferred
- General knowledge of the YouTube/online video ad space; specifically, GDN, Google Ad Exchange, DoubleClick, and YouTube
- Knowledge of off-YouTube media, 3rd party, and Brand Studies
- Bonus points if you are AdWords or YouTube certified!
- Have a thirst to learn the Sales, Account Management, and digital landscape and share with the team
- A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Have strong communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
- A collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a face-paced digital world
- Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics