ACCOUNT MANAGER, Paris
Channel Factory is an award-winning marketing technology company which helps top global brands and agencies maximize YouTube advertising. Recognized as a technology innovator by Cynopsis, and one of the fastest growing companies by Inc., Channel Factory has served over three hundred of the Fortune 500 in delivering scalable, brand safe, contextually aligned YouTube advertising software and services. Channel Factory EU was established in August 2018 with its HQ in Stockholm and is already working with some of Europe’s largest media agencies.
About the Role
Channel Factory EMEA is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with a passion for video marketing and execution while consistently striving to exceed the expectations of clients, team members, and co-workers.
He/she is a dynamic, strategic, and analytical Account Manager with experience within the video marketing sphere – on and off YouTube and is passionate about learning even more about video marketing offerings, digital media and capabilities of YouTube and off-YouTube platforms. Through meticulous attention to detail, he/she can manage multiple complex projects with ease – whether they call for organizational skills, statistical analysis, or business acumen – and is always ready and excited to put in the extra work.
We’re a fast-growing team with our HQ in Stockholm. Are you ready for an exciting journey on the European Market?
- Responsible for launching, maintaining and reporting on campaigns
- Working alongside the rest of the Account Management team to grow a book of business by focusing on client retention, growth, renewal, and satisfaction
- Maintaining and growing your own client stock and expanding it
- Staying proactive in your work with clients, always one step ahead
- Respond with urgency to general client requests using your understanding of all internal systems
- Generating thorough campaign reports that address overall metrics, wins and insights
- Supporting Senior Account Managers with daily tasks
- Monitoring campaign pacing and KPI performance and conducting on-going discussions with relevant internal team members and clients; proactively addressing any issues
- Maintaining and updating proficiencies in the video marketing space
- Support Account Management Team with any daily tasks needed
- Reporting to Senior Account Manager
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, an ideal candidate has some YouTube and/or digital video experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs
- Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD,
- Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Have strong communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal
- Have a thirst to learn about Account Management and the digital landscape
Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world
- Knowledge in the Salesforce platform
- Google Ads or YouTube certified a plus
- Hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency is a plus
- Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
Are you the right candidate to join us at Channel Factory for an exciting growth journey on the European Market? Please email your application together with a personal letter using the subject line “CF Account Manager France” to firstname.lastname@example.org